I currently use the following hardware:
- a MacBook Pro 13in (2015)
- an iPad Pro 13in
- an iPhone 6 plus
- an Apple Watch
- a Time Capsule 1T
- a 4T My Passport 2.5in hard drive
- a 8T Archive Seagate 3.5in hard drive
- a Logitech K811 keyboard
- a one-handed Twiddler keyboard
- a Microsoft Universal Mobile Keyboard
- a SpaceNavigator 3D mouse for laptops
- a 28in 4K AOC monitor
- an Amazon Echo Dot
- a SONY NW-WS413 waterproof mp3 player
Interesting setup. Thanks for sharing. Could you elaborate a little bit (further) on 1. which software you use and 2. how you’re actually using the whole setup.
– You use Duet.app?
– When and how does the Apple Pencil come in?
– or is there already a blog-post of yours describing this?
Thanks for your comment, it is the first!
Yes, I use the Duet Display app.
I use the Apple Pencil mainly with the amazing LiquidText PDF reader.
You can read more about some of my workflows in my old blog http://organognosi.blogspot.co.uk/